The Two Ronnies: Mastermind
a. Microsoft b. Linux c. HTML
3) Bill Gates is the founder of what software?
1) What year did Christopher Columbus discover America?
3) Which famous river flows through London ?
a. Mandarin b. French c. English
Answers: 1) a 2) a 3) b 4) b 5) a 6) b
5) Which of the following country belongs in South East Asia ?
6) Where was the second Atomic Bomb dropped?
a. "We are the World" b. "Material Girl" c. "Hotel California"
Answers: 1) c 2) c 3) a 4) b 5) c 6) c
a. A famous composer. b. A famous reggae singer. c. A famous dancer.
4) What does PDA stand for?
6) Which of Eistein’s theory was published in 1916?
Skill Level: Beginner Level
a. The computing-Tabulating Co. b. MBI c. International Systems Integrated
4) What was the name of German WW II submarine?
1) What was IBM formerly known as?
Answers: 1) a 2) c 3) c 4) b 5) c 6) a
a. X-Boat b. U-Boat c. Z-Boat
a. Nagaski b. Tokyo c. Hiroshima
a. Relativity b. The Special c. Evolution
3) Who was the Russian leader during World War II?
a. Adolf Hitler b. Validamir Lenin c. Josef Stalin
4) Which country is famous for producing Cologne perfume?
3) Choose the best answer. The Christmas song "Silent Night" is:
2) Who wrote Alice in Wonderland?
a. Private Digital Assitant b. Personal Digital Assistant c. Public Digital Assistant
2) The national anthem of the USA is called?
a. 1492 b. 1592 c. 1692
This is a simple question and answer game. A score is given for every correct answer. However, if the answer is incorrect the Quiz Master can open up the question to the audience to answer.
a. Bangkok b. Sydney c. Nagaski
1) What famous musical was Andrew Loydd Webber famous for producing?
a. Cambodia b. Sri Lanka c. Philippines
a. the River Kwai b. the Thames c. the Amazon River
Objective: Question and Answer
a. Al-Gore b. Bill Gates c. Henry Ford
1) What is the most widely spoken language in the world?
5) Where was the first Atomic Bomb dropped?
a. The Star-Spangled Banner b. The Star-Wars Banner c. The Star-Studded Banner
a. The Phathom of the Opera b. King Kong c. Hamlet
a. a christmas song b. A song about peace c. about the birth of Jesus Christ
6) Madonna was famous for this song:
Answers: 1) a 2) a 3) c 4) a 5) b 6) a
2) Who was the inventor of the first Model-T car in 1908?
a. Julius Ceasar b. Siddartha Gautama c. Neil Armstrong
a. Bryan Adams b. Britney Spears c. Paul Newman
a. The Indian Ocean b. The Artic Ocean c. The Pacific Ocean
4) Select the right answer. Who was Bob Marley?
a. the Pacific Ocean b. the Indian Ocean c. the Atlantic Ocean
2) What is the largest ocean?
5) "Everything I do I do it for you" was sung by:
5) Who was the first man to set foot on the moon?
6) What is the smallest ocean in the world?
a. Jim Carrey b. Kermit the Frog c. Lewis Carrol
a. France b. Germany c. Denmark